Join me this summer in Malta for a week of deep detox & enhanced wellness with:
yoga & meditation!
Retreat open to everybody, not just to my usual clients!
In partnership with Amchara health retreats
First group: 3rd July – 9th July 2017
Second group: 14th August – 20th August 2017
Immerse yourself in a residential healing environment on the beautiful island of Gozo where you can detox with juice therapy and nutritional therapy, rebalance your musculature and nervous system with yoga, learn how to reach optimal health with nature, lose weight, sleep better, have fun exercising outdoors, and leave lighter, refreshed, and truly recharged.
Join me at Amchara and start or finish the summer in great form with plenty of energy.
I wish to provide an excellent experience and therefore places are limited so don’t leave it too late, book soon.
|£1428* for a standard individual room
||Room types can be viewed at amchara.com/malta-rooms/
|£1794* for an executive individual room
|£1086* per person for a standard shared room (with your accompanying friend or another of our guests)
|£1200* per person for an executive shared room (with your accompanying friend or another of our guests)
|*An additional amount of €111 is payable at theend of your stay to cover your personalised meal plan (dinners with fish and chicken).
Your week fee includes:
- Upon arrival at Amchara, a personalised consultation with me in nutritional therapy and functional medicine (your opportunity to review your current diet, go over health issues if any, and get a personalised health-building program for your experience at Amchara and also for when you get back home).
- Wellness Screening with Amchara health team for HRV test and introduction to biofeedback devices as a stress management resource.
- 3 freshly made organic juices or smoothies per day, an afternoon raw food snack with vegetable sticks, gluten-free crackers, home-made humus and guacamole, and a cooked meal of chicken or fish in the evening. These are interchangeable with soups, and smoothies as alternatives.
- Fresh fruit and selection of herbal teas available during the day to boost your detox process and keep you hydrated all day.
- Daily use of spa facilities: infra-red sauna, swimming pool, salt-water Jacuzzi, steam room and fire pit in our wellness garden.
- Twice daily yoga classes- one with me in the evening, and one with Amchara’s yoga teacher in the morning. You’re welcome to do both or just one if you like.
- Daily meditation sessions with Amchara’s yoga teacher (and my daily class includes meditation too).
- Daily coastal group walk in Gozo at sunset to keep your lymphatic system active and promote cellular oxygenation with fresh air.
- Daily educational talk –of which two will be given by myself.
- Daily aqua aerobics in the pool (Mon-Fri) by an Amchara coach.
- One sound healing session (small local donation of Euro10 to the musicians).
- Bike rides to explore the local area while encouraging healthy sweating, powerful breathing, and sunbathing for optimum detoxification of the internal organs, lungs, skin, etc..
- Weekly boat trip to Comino, a beautiful little island with crystal blue waters and white sands in between Gozo and Malta. Amchara provides complimentary transport, boat trip cost is €13.
- A range of treatments are available during your stay please visit com/mata-treatments for details.
- Home-made super supplements such as wheatgrass, turmeric, spirulina, mineral blend etc as prescribed by myself.
- Transfers from and to the airport- are €50 each way (in a shared scenario between you and a friend/partner travelling together, this is reduced to €30 per person each way).
I’m a registered nutritional therapist and functional medicine practitioner, as well as being a yoga teacher.
Please visit my other professional websites:
For more information and booking contact Victoria on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 7622 487.
Your week fee includes: