YOGA & MEDITATION IN COBHAM
Sunday mornings – 10.35am – 12.35pm
This is a highly therapeutic class that works wonders for health issues of various types (anxiety, stress, insomnia, weight management, aches & pains, arthritis, loss of mobility, lack of strength, etc.)
Do join us regardless of your level of practice. Beginners love it! Advanced practitioners love it too!
This is a great class for those of you who love yoga or would love to learn it… and:
- Enjoy meditation but don’t have much time to practice it.
- Would like to learn techniques of meditation that are fun and easy to practice.
- Have never meditated before but would love to give it a go.
- Are highly stressed and need to address the issue holistically.
- Suffer from insomnia, nervousness, anxiety, fears, etc.
- Suffer from high blood pressure, obesity, etc.
- Are interested in self-realization and spirituality.
I will alternate with vinyasa flow and with Kundalini from one Sunday to the other…. so as to please everyone!
TIME: 10.35am – 12.35pm
- Monthly fee: £100/ month ( @£25/session). This fee remains the same whether the month has 4 or 5 Sundays).
Drop-ins (if you can only do 1 or 2 sessions in the month = £30/session).
Family of two or more: £80/pp / month
Silvermere Golf & Leisure LTD
Bookings are required by email or phone please.
This is a wonderful class that is open to all levels of practice and all levels of ability. It’s a longer class than the average class, as we dedicate the second part of it to relaxation techniques and to meditation. The meditation varies and it’s usually Tantric or “spiritual”. Either way, you’ll leave the class feeling invigorated, relaxed, centered, and stress and pain-free.
Do join us! You won’t regret it, guaranteed!
PROGRAM OF EACH MORNING:
|1. 60 mins of Kundalini kriyas or vinaysa flow to balance energy in all the chakras and to stretch muscles, open joints, free tension, and condition the body in general;
|2. 15 mins pranayama to achieve dharana (concentration) and unblock flow of life-force in the nadis (channels of prana).
|3. 45 mins of a guided meditation that you will enjoy deeply.